Coming Up in Jan 2015HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer in Hong Kong Convention Center, Hong KongFrom 19-22, Jan, 2015.
- Coming Up In July, 2013HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer in Hong Kong Convention Center, Hong KongWelcome to visit our booth 1B.D18 from 8-11, July, 2013.
- Coming up in May, 2013Canton Fair 113, Phase IIIWelcome to visit our booth 6.1.L20 from 1 - 5 May, 2013.
- Coming Up in Jan, 2013HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/ Winter in Hong Kong Convention Center, Hong KongWelcome to visit our booth 1A.E20 from 14-17, Jan, 2013
- New Fabric Material - with Warm Retention over 30%Interested Parties, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Coming Up in July, 2012China Sourcing Fair: Garments & Textiles in Miami Beach Convention Center, United StatesWelcome to visit our booth 4K07 from 10-12 July, 2012.HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer in Hong Kong Convention Center, Hong KongWelcome to visit our booth 1B.E29 from 3-6, July, 2012for more details, click here
Company ProfileMaizy was established in the year of 1977, which we are experienced in garments and textiles field for the European Markets.We are specializing on Nightwear, Under Wear, Children Wear, Causal Wear and Baby Wear.Interested parties on the above lines are most welcome to cooperate in future and please don't hesitate to send your enquiry to our email address email@example.com for more information.
For new business inquiries or to simply say hello I'm easy to reach. Email, call or fill out my simple contact on the right.
- Maizy Manufacturing Limited
Flat B, 6/F., Alexandra Ind. Bldg.,
27 Wing Hong Street,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
- Telephone:+ 852 2369 6060
- Fax:+ 852 2722 7010
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maizy Manufacturing Limited
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account or register as a member. We collects user-submitted account information such as name and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service.
Please note that:
- You may never use another's account without permission.
- When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) technologies and services.
- We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) may also share profile information and aggregate usage information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties in order to present to members more targeted advertising, products and services.
- As a matter of policy, except where you are expressly informed otherwise, we do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away personal information of our Registered Members.
- Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our registration process do not need to register with us. You can still view much of the content and use many of the services offered by Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) on the Website without registering.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, by posting personal information online that is publicly accessible, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Users of the site may request to receive our electronic newsletters. From time to time, Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) may allow qualified and carefully selected third parties to rent all or part of our Email Lists for the purposes of sending advertising, marketing or promotional messages to Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) users. By requesting to receive electronic newsletters, users are expressly agreeing to receive such advertising, marketing or promotional messages. In such cases, the Email List remains the property of Hong Kong Bars Clubs (.com) and will not be released to the third party. Users may choose to opt out from the Email Lists at any time.
As time goes by, we may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.